Monday, March 9, 2009

"My Girl"...Katie Rose of Rose Hill Farm





Kathleen Rose is the baby of Rose Hill Farm. The last of our children and an unexpected gift from God. I treasure every moment with her. In a way Rose Hill Farm is my gift to her. A childhood with open spaces to explore, teaming with life and adventures. She recently turned eight-years-old this February, and I wish I could freeze time because it seems to be going by too fast. She thinks of herself as a true-blue farm girl. There is a rock in the small pasture at the top of the hill where we stand together and spread our arms and ask "Who's the queen of this fair farm?" and Katie Rose replys, "It's me! It's me! I'm the Queen of the Farm" This tradition we have, just between us, makes me so happy. These photographs are just a few of the moments that I've captured of her on Rose Hill Farm. I know I'll be able to share many more with you.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jenn said...

you should put a second rock next to that one...and you BOTH can be queens of the farm!