Monday, March 9, 2009

Country Living Magazine British Edition


Many things inspire me and no magazine does the job like Country Living Magazine UK edition. I first stumbled across the magazine in Borders. I fell in love instantly! Because a subscription from the UK is pricey $$ (last check $70.00 from Amazon) I make the pilgrimage once a month to Borders bookstore to feed my UK addiction. There is something so special about this magazine. It touches my SOUL! The British so love their gardens, small farms, and horses. I feel a close kinship with them. I highly recommend this magazine to everyone who aspires to live in the country. If you have to make that special trip to Borders ...well would that be so hard? lol Books stores themselves are a source of inspiration to the farm girl in all of us.Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl I am right there with you on the CL British edition. I've been to Borders 3 times this week waiting for the December issue. Hasn't arrived yet!

Nozomi said...

Me, too!!! I make my trip to Barns & Nobles every month!! It is my special treat :)

maryelise said...

and I thought I was the only one! I also bought several other British CHristmas magazines this year besides the British edition Country Living. I didn't know what an affinity I felt with England but now I'm addicted. I'd love to live there someday, or at least visit!

Junknista said...

I asked for a subscription last year as a Christmas present! I love each issue. One day if I don't move to the English countryside, I'll at least spend two weeks there. By far my favorite magazine.

Casey said...

I love this magazine as well! I asked my grocery store to get it in for me and they did.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it as well. I keep wondering why there is such a big difference between the two editions (American vs British) The British edition seems so much more fulfilling.